Hygienist| Capital Periodontics and Implants | Canberra
• Well Established Reputation
• Busy and Consistent Appointment Schedule
• Dedicated Chair
Established in 1980, Capital Periodontics and Implants is a well-recognized and respected periodontal specialist practice comprising of 5 clinical treatment rooms with modern equipment which currently supports 2 Periodontists and 4 Hygienists. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Hygienist/OHT to operate at a part-time capacity, working closely with clinicians to achieve optimum oral care and oral health education for patients. Additionally, enjoy ongoing growth and development through discounted CPD, access to our clinical advisory team, and advanced equipment.
• Part-time hours operating Monday-Friday
• Consistently busy appointment schedules
• Clinical autonomy to decide what treatments you provide and the appointment lengths you require
• A committed and motivated support team enabling efficiency in delivery of clinical care to patients
• Market leading online booking system through an integrated modern website to support referral and strengthen the patient experience
• Ongoing support from our Clinical Advisory team
• Well established Infection Control procedures supported by a dedicated health and safety team
• Opportunities to share your expertise internally across a network spanning Australia and New Zealand
• Competitive service agreement
• Exclusive discounts with external CPD providers
• Clinician Development Program with extensive learning resources available in various formats to support your clinical development
Want to learn more about what we offer and why we are the right choice for you? Please visit our website at https://abanohealthcare.com/clinical-partners/
What we want from you
• Excellent communication skills with both patients and your support team
• Hold unrestricted AHPRA registration and professional indemnity insurance (or able to obtain)
• Ability to work within Australia
Who we are
As Australasia's largest dental support organisation (DSO), Abano Healthcare is your team behind the practice. With a number of brands across Australia and New Zealand, including Lumino the Dentists, Maven Dental, and 1300Smiles, Abano Healthcare supports more than 750 dental practitioners by providing facilities and administrative services at over 270 locations.
Wanting to know more? Or maybe you would like to visit the clinic and meet the team directly!
For more information or to secure your practice visit please contact: Dalia Joudeh | Clinician Acquisition Specialist
email@example.com | 0419773831
We look forward to meeting you!
As Australasia’s largest dental support organisation (DSO), Abano Healthcare is your team behind the practice providing support services to enable our clinical partners to do what they do best – being experts in oral healthcare and providing an exceptional patient experience.
With a number of brands across Australia and New Zealand, including Lumino The Dentists, Maven Dental and 1300 Smiles Dentists, Abano Healthcare provides dental support to over 250 locations and 750 clinical partners across the Abano network.