Dentist | Modern Dentistry Canberra
• Busy and Consistent Appointment Schedule
• Discounted CPD and Clinical Freedom
• Clinical Room Available 2-3 Days a Week
Canberra is the largest inland city and capital of Australia, offering accessible outdoor and natural spaces, a safe environment, and an outstanding education system. As one of the most physically active communities in Australia, sport and recreational activities are a highly prized part of Canberra's lifestyle. With an extensive network of cycleways and footpaths make getting outdoors enjoyable and safe. With the picturesque Brindabella mountains to the west, Sydney an easy three-hour drive to our north, ski-fields and the stunning Snowy Mountains region to the south, and stunning coastline and NSW south Coast beaches two hours east. This diverse and progressive city will provide a friendly and welcoming environment for all.
Modern Dentistry Canberra is a busy and established 5 chair practice comprising of 3 Dentists and 1 Hygienist. There is an opportunity for a Dentist to operate in this busy clinic and would be well suited to a clinician with experience with general dentistry. Offering the opportunity for mentorship and to cultivate your own practice, and enjoy ongoing growth and development through discounted CPD, and access to our clinical advisory team. Plus, benefit from internal referrals for all surgical procedures!
• Equipment includes scanner, intra oral cameras, and OPG in-house
• Clinical room available 2-3 days a week operating Monday - Friday
• Consistently busy appointment schedules
• Clinical autonomy to decide what treatments you provide and the appointment lengths you require
• A committed and motivated support team enabling efficiency in delivery of clinical care to patients
• Dedicated marketing team to support strengthening your referral base, drive additional patient demand and grow your practice
• Market leading online booking system through an integrated modern website to support referral and strengthen the patient experience
• Ongoing support from our Clinical Advisory team
• Access to practice data and metrics on a simplified dashboard to support you in growing your practice
• Well established Infection Control procedures supported by a dedicated health and safety team
• Opportunities to share your expertise internally across a network spanning Australia and New Zealand
• Competitive service agreement
• Exclusive discounts with external CPD providers
• Clinician Development Program with extensive learning resources available in various formats to support your clinical development
• Visa sponsorship may be available for clinicians from United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, New Zealand and Canada
Want to learn more about what we offer and why we are the right choice for you? Please visit our website at https://abanohealthcare.com/clinical-partners/
What we want from you
• Excellent communication skills with both patients and your support team
• Hold unrestricted AHPRA registration and professional indemnity insurance (or able to obtain)
• Ability to work within Australia
Who we are
As Australasia's largest dental support organisation (DSO), Abano Healthcare is your team behind the practice. With a number of brands across Australia and New Zealand, including Lumino the Dentists, Maven Dental, and 1300Smiles, Abano Healthcare supports more than 750 dental practitioners by providing facilities and administrative services at over 270 locations.
Wanting to know more? Or maybe you would like to visit the clinic and meet the team directly!
For more information or to secure your practice visit please contact: Dalia Joudeh | Clinician Acquisition Specialistfirstname.lastname@example.org | 0419773831
We look forward to meeting you!
As Australasia’s largest dental support organisation (DSO), Abano Healthcare is your team behind the practice providing support services to enable our clinical partners to do what they do best – being experts in oral healthcare and providing an exceptional patient experience.
With a number of brands across Australia and New Zealand, including Lumino The Dentists, Maven Dental and 1300 Smiles Dentists, Abano Healthcare provides dental support to over 250 locations and 750 clinical partners across the Abano network.