Periodontist/Orthodontist | Melbourne Dental Specialists
• Melbourne CBD
• Busy and Consistent Appointment Schedule and Clinical Freedom
• Well Established Specialist Reputation
Melbourne Dental Specialists is a well-recognized and respected periodontal specialist practice comprising of 5 clinical treatment rooms with modern equipment which currently supports 2 Periodontists and 2 Hygienists.
• Consistently busy appointment schedules thanks to a well-established general dentist referral base
• A committed and motivated support team enabling efficiency in delivery of clinical care to patients
• Clinical autonomy to deliver your specialist services
• Dedicated marketing team to support strengthening your referral base, drive additional patient demand and grow your practice
• Market leading online booking system through an integrated modern website to support referral and strengthen the patient experience
• Ongoing support from our Clinical Advisory team
• Access to practice data and metrics on a simplified dashboard to support you in growing your practice
• Privacy focused, encrypted digital referral program to support communication with referring clinicians
• Well established Infection Control procedures supported by a dedicated health and safety team
• Opportunities to share your expertise internally across a network spanning Australia and New Zealand
• Network of facilities across Australia and New Zealand with relocation opportunities
• Visa sponsorship may be available for clinicians from United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, New Zealand and Canada
Want to learn more about what we offer and why we are the right choice for you? Please visit our website at https://abanohealthcare.com/clinical-partners/
What we want from you
• Excellent communication skills with both patients and your support team
• A collaborative mindset to ensure joint future success
• Hold unrestricted AHPRA specialist registration in periodontics and professional indemnity insurance (or able to obtain)
• Ability to work within Australia
Who we are
As Australasia's largest dental support organisation (DSO), Abano Healthcare is your team behind the practice. With a number of brands across Australia and New Zealand, including Lumino the Dentists, Maven Dental, and 1300Smiles, Abano Healthcare supports more than 750 dental practitioners by providing facilities and administrative services at over 270 locations.
Wanting to know more? Or maybe you would like to visit the clinic and meet the team directly!
For more information or to secure your practice visit please contact: Cassandra Woolums| Clinician Acquisition Specialist| email@example.com | +61 477 999 279
We look forward to meeting you!
As Australasia’s largest dental support organisation (DSO), Abano Healthcare is your team behind the practice providing support services to enable our clinical partners to do what they do best – being experts in oral healthcare and providing an exceptional patient experience.
With a number of brands across Australia and New Zealand, including Lumino The Dentists, Maven Dental and 1300 Smiles Dentists, Abano Healthcare provides dental support to over 250 locations and 750 clinical partners across the Abano network.