A newly created role, ideal for someone with experience in dental who enjoys working in sales and support while still utilising their industry experience.
To succeed in this role, you will need to be personable, persistent and persuasive. You will take pride in meeting and exceeding targets, improving relationships and adoption with existing customers, acquiring new customers, all while educating their staff on the value of our services and our range of products.
- Be the key point of contact for our Corporate Customers
- Make outbound calls that are targeted and well-planned, where you are equipped with all relevant customer and campaign information to maximise call value
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone or email
- Oversee daily customer call activities, providing assistance and guidance as required
- Inform customers about service offerings to increase sales, meeting agreed KPIs
- Maintain customer and target audience databases, identifying inactivity/ need for contact
- Regular report generation, analysis and review with managers to identify what’s working and what new opportunities exist
- Assist with sales and marketing initiatives, including but not limited to those listed above
Requirements and skills
- Experience in a Sales/ Relationship role
- Dental Industry knowledge essential (ideally experience as a Dental Assistant or similar role in a practice setting)
- Mature minded and proactive, with strong people skills to help with team cohesion
- Ability to deliver appropriate and timely responses with exceptional attention to detail
- Experience using CRM systems
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Professional and courteous manner at all times with customers and colleagues
- Confidence work autonomously and still be collaborative as needed
About Race Dental
Race Dental has 87 years of successful trading as the largest, most advanced and longest established dental laboratory in Australia.
We provide a full suite of dental laboratory services including acrylic, chrome, crown and bridge, implants,
clear aligners, and orthodontic work.
Our work is 100% Australian made by a team of more than 60+ highly skilled technicians using only TGA compliant materials.