The Territory Manager – VIC / TAS is responsible for developing and maintaining key customer relationships within the Dental consumable and equipment sales market in Australia and for helping Ultradent increase its presence in the market through product sales and brand awareness.
· Increase sales of Ultradent products within the territory based on pre-established targets
· Call on dental offices to generate leads, sales opportunities, and provide customer support
· Product presentations and demonstrations to dentists and dental office personnel
· Provide training and technical support about Ultradent products and best-selling practices to distribution partners’ Sales & Marketing teams
· Co-travel with distributor sales representatives
· Visit dental schools, universities and government hospitals to identify business opportunities and promote Ultradent products
· Help identify and support Key Opinion Leaders to advocate for Ultradent
· Attend regional, state and national trade shows and events
· Travel both within and outside the territory
· Report activities and sales through CRM platform (Microsoft Dynamics)
· Any other job-related activities that may be assigned from time to time.
Desired Skills and Experience:
· Experience within Dental, Medical Device or Small Equipment sales is ideal
· Energetic, self-driven, results-oriented individual with a positive outlook and clear focus on high quality and business profit
· Ability to develop rapport easily and a strong communicator
· Excellent time management, planning and organisational skills
· A clinical background in dental or qualifications in a health-related area is desirable
We are a company driven to improve oral health globally through science, creativity, and education. Our passion to improve oral health has made Ultradent into a global dental manufacturing company that has experienced non-stop growth for over 40 years!
We strive to provide clinicians with progressive and trustworthy solutions while always respecting the patient and promoting their well-being.
Our Core Values of Integrity, Care, Quality, Innovation, and Hard Work influence every decision we make and every product we create. It is these Core Values and our focus on continuous improvement that has helped us grow into the global dental supply and manufacturing company we are today.