An exciting opportunity is open for an experienced Area Sales Manager to join our Professional Oral Health business. Be part of a global FMCG business and work with iconic Australian brand: Oral-B
Aside from our Melbourne location, we are also hiring for multiple states:
Territory Account Management:
- Field Influencing: Deliver 9-12 calls per day to dental professionals. (General Practice dentists, hygienists and select specialists). Deliver lunch & learns when required to maximize influencing time.
- Key Accounts: Develop and deliver education and POME at dental schools, distributor branches and professional organizations.
- Coverage Routing: Develop and execute an efficient route plan within territory to enable 95-100% reach of assigned universe of dental professionals 3-6 times per year.
- Manage Individual Expense Budgets: manage territory/coverage within budget
- Call Report Management: Report all calls on Salesforce in a timely fashion (Weekly)
- Customer Service: Return customer calls, place orders and handle all individual requests.
- Territory Development: Participate in and seek out influencing opportunities at dentistry and hygiene association meetings and study clubs.
- Conventions: Attend trade shows (dental/dental hygiene conventions) as assigned.
- Action Plan: Develop territory action plan consistent with POH Action Plan.
- Meetings/Conference Calls: Attend and actively engage in all conference calls and face to face meetings as assigned
- Key Project Work- Serve as the voice for the field (i.e. Network Team; Convention Team; Channel Teams; Customer Service; Field Influencing Trainer/Capability) on key projects as assigned by management.
- Data Analysis: Analyze reports monthly and create a business review on a quarterly basis.
Australian citizen or permanent resident, including New Zealand citizens
A minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, in any field.
Minimum 2 years of experience in Sales role
Work effectively with diverse groups of people
A valid driver's license and willingness to travel on the job