At Clearly Dental Biloela, everything we do is about supporting dentists to deliver great patient experiences. Our aim is to ensure you have the right amount of time for each appointment and high-quality equipment at your fingertips. We believe in the dentists we support and take away the mundane aspects of dental practice, so you have clinical freedom to do the right thing for patients and access a variety of professional development opportunities.
Clearly Dental Biloela is a state-of-the-art clinic supporting dentists to make a difference in their patients’ lives. We are currently looking for a customer centric, professional and APHRA registered dentist who wishes to join the practice either a full-time or part-time basis.
We can offer high revenue earning potential with the possibility of patient referrals from our Bupa Health Insurance business as well as the general public.
Biloela is a busy commercial and tourist hub, though it still retains that relaxed, country feel. Known to the locals as Musical Rock, the large vertical shaped rocks at the top of the mountain make different sounds as you pound them. South-west of Biloela sits Isla Gorge National Park
Along with Queensland Heritage Park and Spirit of the Land Mural pay homage to the men, women and machinery that over generations, have created a legacy of prosperity.
Today Biloela is a multi-cultural community, servicing big business, government and industry bodies, cooperatives and small business as well as the rural and mining sectors that surround it.
Biloela is only 1 hour's flight from Brisbane or 1 hours' drive from Gladstone, QLD
Benefits of joining Clearly Dental Biloela:
We’ll give you the support and freedom you need to shape the dental business that’s best for you, while helping you achieve the work/life balance you richly deserve. We'll also give you access to:
- Work in a pro-digital practice environment with clinical autonomy and freedom
- A well-fitted out practice with modern equipment/technology for great patient care and experience
- Networking opportunities with other dentists
- High standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Access to an in-house compliance team and marketing support
- Continuous professional development (CPD) opportunities
- Well-managed appointment book and access to the referral program
- Opportunities in Australia within the network
How to apply:
We support over 750 dentists to provide care to over 1 million patients each year. For you, it means being part of a truly empowering environment, without the distractions of worrying about the more administrative tasks. It means you can focus on delivering truly first-class care.
If you are interested in this opportunity, click now, and 'Apply'.
Alternatively for a confidential discussion regarding this role or other opportunities, please contact Charmian Kwan
on +61 481 065 337.
About Bupa Dental Care
Our Purpose: Partnering with dentists to help create happy, healthy patients for life.
Bupa Dental Care has an exciting ambition – to help providers give trusted dental care; trusted by patients and the community.
With nearly 200 practices, we’re the largest dental care network in Australia and are committed to helping make high quality dental care accessible for everyone, regardless of whether they have private health insurance.
Our community of over 800 clinicians and over 2,500 support staff in our network brings outstanding patient-centred care to close to half a million patients each year.
We provide a comprehensive range of support services and assistance at the back end, leaving our dentists to focus on the most important priority – patient care.
Together with dentists and our support teams, we help you create happy, healthy patients for life:
- Happy: We listen, learn and act on patient feedback. We focus on the moments that matter to our patients.
- Healthy: We understand preventative oral healthcare is the foundation for overall health.
- For Life: Help our patients return each year for their dental care. We help as needs change and can always refer a trusted dentist.