We know that having the time and freedom to give every patient the right level of care makes all the difference. So, our talented and supportive team at Bupa Dental Garden City ensure that’s exactly what happens.
Oral Health Therapists/Hygienists have a vital role to play in our success. By taking on certain key dental procedures, you’ll enable us to see more patients, more regularly. You can expect a busy workload in an environment where you have the flexibility you need to balance work and life. Our well-managed appointments system means you’ll have the time you need to deliver brilliant patient care.
We are currently looking for an experienced, passionate and customer centric Dental Hygienist/Oral Health Therapist to join our practice on a casual arrangement.
About you and the role:
- Assist patients in developing and maintain good oral health
- Accurately interpret treatment plans aims and objectives and maintain accurate detailed clinical records
- Gather data relevant to dentist’s direction and concurrently assesses patients’ presenting condition
- Adhere to infection protocols and practices
- Provide routine dental treatment for people of all ages including dental examinations and diagnosis
- Treat people of all ages for oral health conditions, taking radiographs, fluoride therapy etc
- Actively promote comprehensive dentistry and active maintenance
Benefits of joining Bupa Dental Garden City:
We’ll recognise and reward your talent and experience, giving you the support and freedom to shape the career that’s best for you, while helping you achieve the work/life balance you richly deserve. We'll also give you access to:
- Well fitted out practice with the latest equipment/technology for great patient care and experience
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Access to an in-house compliance team
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
- Well-managed appointment book
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Access to referral program
- Access to benefits such as, HI discount, optical discount, pet and travel insurance discounts, etc
How to apply:
Our people are at the heart of everything we do, because we care. We have created environments where people can look forward to coming to work, feel empowered and benefit from working collaboratively with brilliant & talented experts.
If you are interested in this opportunity, click now, and 'Apply'. Alternatively for a confidential discussion regarding this role or other opportunities, please contact Charmian Kwan on +61 481 065 337.
About Bupa Dental Care
Our Purpose: Partnering with dentists to help create happy, healthy patients for life.
Bupa Dental Care has an exciting ambition – to help providers give trusted dental care; trusted by patients and the community.
With nearly 200 practices, we’re the largest dental care network in Australia and are committed to helping make high quality dental care accessible for everyone, regardless of whether they have private health insurance.
Our community of over 800 clinicians and over 2,500 support staff in our network brings outstanding patient-centred care to close to half a million patients each year.
We provide a comprehensive range of support services and assistance at the back end, leaving our dentists to focus on the most important priority – patient care.
Together with dentists and our support teams, we help you create happy, healthy patients for life:
- Happy: We listen, learn and act on patient feedback. We focus on the moments that matter to our patients.
- Healthy: We understand preventative oral healthcare is the foundation for overall health.
- For Life: Help our patients return each year for their dental care. We help as needs change and can always refer a trusted dentist.