Senior Technician - Dental Equipment Repair Specialist
We are offering a chance to become part of a great Family business where you will enjoy coming to work each day and get to know each member of the William Green team. The office is based in Rydalmere NSW and located just off Victoria Rd for easy driving access. Your daily activity consists of being out on the road and visiting customer sites to repair and service their vital dental equipment.
William Green Pty Ltd is a well established ( 75+ years ) family owned business that supplies and services the Australian dental market. We are experts in dental equipment and have a passion for delivering great customer experiences and are looking for the right person to join our team.
This is a challenging and rewarding position which will suit you if you have a good knowledge of customer service requirements and strong communication and organisational skills.
As part of a small after sales service team you will be assisting with:
• The repair of dental equipment both inside our factory and at our many customers premises located throughout NSW and interstate locations.
• Processing of technical support enquiries for our customers and 3rd party repairers
• Customer service to internal and external customers.
The successful candidate will have the following:
• Positive helpful attitude
• Proven customer service experience
• Good communication skills
• Experience servicing dental equipment, including autoclaves, dental x-ray equipment, suction units, compressors, dental chairs and dental delivery units would be great but if you don't that's OK as long as you have the right attitude we can teach you.
• Computer literacy
• Good mechanical and electrical aptitude
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Be able and willing to travel to intrastate and interstate locations when required
What we will provide you
• A fully maintained company service vehicle
• A business mobile phone
• Laptop computer
• Specialised tools
• Extensive product training that will allow you to service and maintain our products to the high level our customers demand and expect
• A competitive salary
The position is a full time position Monday to Friday between 8:30 and 5pm but we can afford some flexibility to the right candidate re working hours and you will be reporting to the Service Manager. An immediate start is envisaged.
The salary offered will be relevant to experience and skills you bring to the role. If you have the above experience and skills and you would like to apply for this position, please contact us as we would love to have you be part of our team.
William Green Pty Ltd, Australia's only manufacturer of dental units was founded on three core principles; Customer focussed service,
Product innovation that caters to the needs of the dental profession and Sales of leading-edge products that make a positive contribution to dental health care.