A great opportunity has become available at Cross Road Dental Care due rapid expansion.
We are a well established practice with a large, stable patient base. Our rapid growth also attracts a high number of new patients. We are a team of proactive and friendly people with a high focus on patient experience and customer service. We are looking for a highly motivated dentist with a bubbly personality to join us in late 2022. Mentoring will be available, although being able to work independently is preferred.
Our modern, newly renovated 7 chair practice is equipped with digital x-rays, rotary endodontics, Cerec, CBCT, laser and implant equipment and more. We also have an internal dental lab which offers attractive lab fees to our associates. We offer all general dental treatments, implants, clear aligners, full mouth rehab and much, much more. We also have a large hygiene and therapist department to let you focus on your true dental talent.
Skills and experience-
The ideal applicant will need to have:
* At least 2-3 years of experience in private practice in Australia
* Aiming to stay long term
* Able to work - 2.5 to 3.5 days per week including late hours on Monday and Saturday morning.
* Has exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
* Focus on building good rapport with patients aiming for long term patient retention and treatment acceptance
* Competent in all aspects of general dentistry including root canal treatment, extractions, Cerec and implant with strong focus on perio and hygiene
* Comfortable with comprehensive dentistry approach
* Open to team training for practice building.
* Provide quality dental care
* Willing to learn and work hard and follow our practice philosophy
* Be able to work in a team environment
If this could be you, we would like to hear from you. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
General Dental Practice