About Osteon Medical
We are a designer and manufacturer of patient-specific dental implants and prosthetics. Within the dental industry we have pioneered fields of engineering to create some of the most advanced dental hardware in the market. We take pride in innovation, technical excellence and superior product design and manufacturing.
Due to growth, we’re now looking for a Product Specialist in Victoria. You will have ownership and accountability for managing key healthcare professional relationships within your territory. You will provide a consistent, technology-led and value-added service for dental professionals and prosthodontists that supports best treatment outcomes for patients.
Your responsibilities include:
- Be the ‘go-to’ person in dental implant surgeries by providing technical and clinical specialist expertise to our customers
- Attend surgical procedures and assist surgeons and dental staff in the effective use of Osteon Medical products
- Manage key customer accounts and targeted customers including customer inquiries
- Understand customers objectives, buying criteria and decision-making processes to form long standing mutually beneficial partnerships
- Maintain accurate customer account records and customer database including customer targeting
- Provide product information, demonstrations and training to customers in protocols, equipment and devices
- Attend exhibitions, conferences and seminars
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience in a field-based Product Specialist role (dental industry experience preferred)
- Ability to understand different product specifications
- Able to perform demonstrations create and deliver tailored presentations that engage and inspire.
- Clear and influential communication skills with the ability to work effectively with both dental and commercial stakeholders.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- A sharp commercial focus complemented by outstanding relationship-building skills.
- Tenacity, resilience and leadership attributes and a team orientated approach.
- Tertiary qualification in medical science, dental technology or a related field.
Why join Osteon?
Drive and passion are hard to generate when we're not feeling valued or having fun, so we make sure our Osteon Family are well looked after. We provide you with:
- A company experiencing exponential growth!
- Support and collaboration, not just with your immediate team, but with the broader organisation as well
- Flexibility and work life balance
- Career growth opportunities and recognition of employee performance
- Generous commission structure
Apply Now by sending your cover letter and CV to email@example.com or give us a call to chat further on 03 9264 0105.